member club of USA Swimming and licensed SwimAmerica program
2017 Men's Team Champions - Buffalo Long Course Sectionals
Swim America - Winter 2019
Express SwimAmerica, LLC is a “Learn-to-Swim” Program for children ages 3 and above. The SwimAmerica model follows a progressive 10-level structure, within which swimmers are taught everything from blowing bubbles to butterfly breathing patterns. This trademarked step-by-step method enables even the youngest and most novice swimmers to BE SAFE and HAVE FUN in the water.
Swimmers receive special stickers upon
successful completion of each level, and add them to their very own Express SwimAmerica Certificate to help them track their progress and celebrate achievements. At the highest levels, Express SwimAmerica offers the stronger swimmers the opportunity to develop their stroke technique, racing skills, and team-practice readiness.
Express SwimAmerica Instructors Are:
➢ Responsible for no more than 5 students per class.
➢ Understanding of children and their needs.
➢ Current with the latest USA Swimming competitive stroke techniques and teaching methods
➢ Enthusiastic individuals possessing a passion for the sport of swimming
➢ Trained and certified by SwimAmerica Program Director and Head Coach of Eastern Express
Swim Team, Mike Randazzo
1. Please fill out and sign the attached registration form. One form per child.
2. Please check the highest ability level for your child based upon the progression system provided.
3. Skills listed indicate level mastered prior to registration. Instructors will adjust if needed.
4. Review the attached calendar and determine how many lessons you are interested in this winter.
5. Choose from 8 different payment options that reflect the number of lessons you plan to attend for 2019.
6. Bonus Lessons are included for those signing up for 12 or more lessons.
7. Double or back-to-back classes (i.e. same-day make-ups) are no longer available.
8. Express SwimAmerica will not provide refunds for any classes not attended in your option.
9. Adding lessons during the session is always an option.
10. New participants need to fill out the TCNJ release waiver. Previous fall participants do not.
TCNJ Aquatic Center in Packer Hall. www.tcnj.edu
If needed, forms and payments may be mailed to: Eastern Express SwimAmerica, LLC 48 Bayberry Road Ewing, NJ 08618
Please make checks payable to: Express SwimAmerica, LLC
The focus of this voluntary program is to identify and reward up to 200 USA Swimming clubs
that have attained a high level of athlete performance. EEX was just one of three NJ Swimming Teams to rank on the national level.